28. Jun Attends World Conference of Ministers Responsible for Youth 2019
28. Jun Relations Manager Selena Despotovic had a very productive weekend at the World Conference of Ministers Responsible for Youth 2019 in Lisbon, Portugal. She met with Jayathma Wickramanayake, the United Nations Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth, the UNESCO delegation as well as the Portuguese Minister of Education Tiago Brandão Rodrigues. The World Conference of Ministers…Read More
Krajina Živi Project Begins!
The most dire situation Serbs face in the Western Balkans is in Croatia. This is why 28. Jun will undertake a major project to protect Serbian cultural heritage and offer humanitarian and economic assistance to Serbs living in Croatia.Read More
28. Jun is seeking new members!
28. Jun, the only humanitarian organization from the Western Balkans in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations, is seeking new members for multiple positions as we continue our expansion. Our ideal candidate is someone with a personal commitment to serve society at a local and global level and a desire to channel their skill…Read More
Serbs For Good
We are embarking on an ambitious project to build a global network united in preserving cultural heritage, sharing humanitarian responsibility and supporting the region in times of crisis. Serbian unity begins with you. Sign up on our mailing list and follow us on our social media Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube Sign up…Read More
Medical Supplies Finally Cleared for Delivery Amid Corruption Sting
28. Jun was involved in a major anti-corruption sting in cooperation with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Serbia and the the Security Intelligence Agency (BIA) today. 28. Jun helped dismantle a ring which unsuccessfully attempted to extort and defraud the humanitarian organization of 37,500 Euros in exchange for license to clear…Read More
28. Jun Debuts Advocacy Wing at United Nations Youth Forum
28. Jun has launched a new advocacy division called ’28. Jun Global’ tasked with channeling organized activism to promote humanitarian values and outcomes at international bodies like the United Nations. The United Nations Youth Forum in New York last month was the first high level event in which the new fraction took part in. 28….Read More
Consequences of NATO bombing to be examined at the UN
28. Jun will mark the 20th anniversary of the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia with a new project which will explore the consequences of the bombing at the United Nations. 28. Jun will utilize its Special Consultative Status to chair two special sessions at the UN in New York and Geneva dealing with the effects on…Read More
28. Jun Meets Minister of Foreign Affairs Dacic
28. Jun held a very productive meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Serbia Ivica Dacic in Belgrade today. We are thankful for his support of our humanitarian work and look forward to future cooperation.Read More
We Bought A House For the Majstorovic Family
To mark 3 years and 500 families helped since we started our ‘Help Serbian Families’ project, we bought the Majstorovic family a new home close to Sabac! The head of the household, Djuro Majstorovic, is a veteran of the war in Croatia, and had been unable to find a permanent home in Serbia for the…Read More
WE DID IT! 28. Jun Delivers Gifts to Children in Kosovo i Metohija!
We are thrilled to announce that 3 months after beginning the ‘Dogodine u Prizrenu’ project, we have successfully completed the gift giving portion with deliveries to Serbian enclaves in KiM on Savindan (Jan. 27)! Our teams in the Diaspora worked tirelessly since November to acquire gifts and our local teams in the Balkans spent the…Read More