Free Giveaway Contest to Celebrate New 28. Jun Online Store!
Dear Friends, To celebrate the opening of our new online store this week we will be giving away free bracelets, hats, shirts and much more! Step 1. Like the 28. Jun Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/28jun Step 2. On the page click ‘Invite Friends’ then ‘Select All’ and finally ‘Send Invitations’ at the bottom Step 3. Also…Read More
Help Serbian Families Project: 2.5 Years Later
Two and a half years ago we began our ‘Help Serbian Families’ project to assist those living in crippling poverty and the worst conditions in the region. We are proud of the fact that since then we have helped more than 200 families with home renovations, medical expenses, school supplies, food shortages and much more….Read More
28. Jun Donates $1M in Aid to Celebrate Consultative Status with UN
After being recommended by the UN’s Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) NGO Committee’s 19 member states, 28. Jun has officially been granted Special Consultative Status with the United Nations. 28. Jun is the first humanitarian organization from the Western Balkans to be granted the honor, with an estimated 10 million NGOs in the world, less…Read More
28. Jun granted Special Consultative Status with the United Nations!
28. Jun is the first humanitarian organization from the Western Balkans to be granted Special Consultative Status with the United Nations. With an estimated 10 million NGOs in the world, less than .0005%, or 4500, have achieved Consultative Status. After an 18-month long application process, 28. Jun was formally granted the status by the UN’s…Read More
28. Jun Expands in Australia, Meets Ambassador
The 28. Jun Team in Australia met with Ambassador Miroljub Petrovic on two occasions in Canberra and in Perth as our activities broaden on the continent. Several events were successfully held in Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne with events scheduled in Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane. Please contact our Australia Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More
28. Jun attends NGO Session at the United Nations in New York
28. Jun Vice President Milo Dubak & 28. Jun Treasurer – LP Corbett were honored to represent our organization at the United Nations in New York to attend the ‘ECOSOC; Committee on NGO’s, Regular Session 2018.’ We look forward to continuing to work with the UN on humanitarian initatitives in the Western Balkans.Read More
Children’s Christmas Project in Kosovo Successfully Completed
With your support we successfully delivered Christmas presents to every Serbian child living in the enclaves of Kosovo & Metohija! Our members along with our partners, humanitarian organization 038, made deliveries to Gracanica, Badovac, Susica, Velika Hoca, Orahovac, Osojane, Brestovik, Gorazdevac, Staro Gracko, Suvi Do, Rabovce, Novo Naselje, Kuzmin, Ugljare, Kosovo Polje, Livadje, Laplje Selo,…Read More
28. Jun Kicks off Holiday Humanitarian Projects
Kicking off their holiday humanitarian projects, 28. Jun volunteers delivered urgent relief to two families in Kosovo today. The Stojanovic family from Gracanica received a stove, a washing machine, clothing for their six children, groceries and materials to renovate the facade and insulation in their house. While the Aleksic family from Zvecan received all the…Read More
28. Jun Youth Soccer Team Wins Championship!
Our youth team, ‘FK 28. Jun’, won the championship in their debut appearance at Srbijada last weekend in Chicago. We have previously partnered with the Ministry of Youth and Sport on our ‘Their Future, Our Responsibility’ project to aid vulnerable children in Serbia in 2014.Read More
Successful Delivery to Kosovo!
Last week we visited Strahinja, Mihajlo and Nemanja in Gracanica, 3 brave young boys who lost both their parents to tragic circumstances. Our members delivered everything on the boy’s wish list; smartphones, a tablet, a pool, school supplies and tickets to Belgrade to watch their favorite team, Partizan. Our movement was born 5 ago years…Read More